- Management Services
- About Us
Welcome to your dream home in Lawrenceville!
Welcome to your dream home in Lawrenceville. The newest home in the neighborhood built in 2020! This stunning single-family home features 4 generously sized bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. You’ll find a versatile space that can be used as a dining room or office, depending on your needs. You’ll be delighted by the spacious living room and a kitchen with a stunning view of the living room. The kitchen boasts a large island, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Plus, with a generously sized pantry, you’ll have plenty of space to store all of your cooking supplies. The master bedroom has a spacious layout and a luxurious en-suite bathroom. The bathroom features a double vanity, and his and her walk-in closets. And with three additional bedrooms, there’s plenty of space for everyone in the family. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this house your home!
The property is currently occupied. Please respect the tenant’s privacy.
– Pets are allowed. Some fees apply.
– Qualifications are: income must be 3x the rent, two years of good rental history, no evictions for the last five years, credit and background will be checked.
– No security deposit required. Low monthly payment through Security Deposit Waiver Program to satisfy your security deposit requirements!
– All residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments, move-in concierge service making utility connection and home service set up a breeze during your move-in, ($25 per month). More details upon application.
– The application fee is $65 per person. We highly encourage all applicants to link their bank accounts during the application process to expedite response time. Should you choose to manually upload documents, we ask for your patience as this will result in longer review cycles.
– To schedule a self-tour please call 678-929-4345.