- Management Services
- About Us
Welcome Home! Charming 1930s bungalow with upgrades galore in sought-after Sylvan Hills. Walking distance to the SW Beltline trail, Southside Unpaved Trails, the Lee+White brewery district, and Tyler Perry Studios. Convenient to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Experience hours of enjoyment at nearby Perkerson Park – Recreation Center, tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball fields, and playground. You’ll love the beautiful hardwood floors and neutral paint throughout. Sit back and relax in the inviting family room graced with a lovely white brick fireplace. The beautiful white eat-in kitchen boasts ample storage space, granite counters, and new stainless-steel appliances. Escape upstairs to a spacious master retreat to envy with a large walk-in closet. The luxurious master bath is stunning, with a freestanding tub, a large tiled frameless shower, double vanities, skylights, and tile floors. Enjoy the level backyard with a large grilling patio perfect for outdoor entertaining. Soundproof insulation in flooring. With its warm sense of community, and only moments to parks, restaurants, and transport, this home provides all the elements for relaxing, comfortable, and easy-care living. Come and take a look at this beauty. Don’t miss out!
– Pets are allowed. Some fees apply.
– No security deposit required. Low monthly payment through Rhino insurance to satisfy your security deposit requirements!
– Qualifications are: income needs to be 3x of the rent, two years of good rental history, no evictions for the last five years, credit and background will be checked.
– All residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments, move-in concierge service making utility connection and home service set up a breeze during your move-in, ($25 per month). More details upon application.
– The application fee is $65 per person. We highly encourage all applicants to link their bank accounts during the application process to expedite response time. Should you choose to manually upload documents, we ask for your patience as this will result in longer review cycles.
– To schedule a self-tour please call 678-929-4345.