- Management Services
- About Us
Stunning home in the desirable Austel!
Welcome to this stunning 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home located in the desirable Austell, GA. This charming house offers a range of amenities that will surely impress. As you enter, you’ll be greeted by an inviting 2-car garage, providing ample space for your vehicles and storage needs. Natural light floods through the windows, illuminating the spacious rooms and creating a bright and airy ambiance throughout the home. The double vanity in the bathrooms adds a touch of luxury and convenience. The modern kitchen boasts sleek stainless steel appliances, making meal preparation a breeze. Step outside onto the back deck and enjoy the serene green space view, providing a peaceful retreat for outdoor activities or simply unwinding after a long day. This house offers a perfect blend of comfort and style, providing a wonderful place to call home. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this house your own and experience the best of Austell living.
– Pets are allowed. Some fees apply.
– No security deposit required. Low monthly payment through Security Deposit Waiver Program to satisfy your security deposit requirements!
– Qualifications are: income must be 3x the rent, two years of good rental history, no evictions for the last five years, and credit and background will be checked.
– All residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments, move-in concierge service making utility connection and home service set up a breeze during your move-in, ($25 per month). More details upon application.
– The application fee is $65 per person. We highly encourage all applicants to link their bank accounts during the application process to expedite response time. Should you choose to manually upload documents, we ask for your patience as this will result in longer review cycles.
– To schedule a self-tour please call 678-929-4345.